Sunday, December 4, 2011

Final Reflection

Final Reflection

            I have a lot of respect for full time college students after taking this class and the other 3 I had. I only took 2 classes my first semester and I was not expecting this much work and in some ways think I overwhelmed myself. I guess I was not expecting to have so much reading and writing. I also am not very computer literate when it comes to things like blogs and slideshows. I am excited to have learned how to do a blog however and will defiantly be taking that piece of information and keeping it available for the future in classes. I also learned that I need to manage my time better and realize that classes must take priority over everything else. This class had an especially harder pace that I was not used to or expected. I did not meet many of the deadlines that were outlined in the syllabus and am kicking myself for that. If I do not pass this class this semester I will definitely keep in mind what I need to learn about time management for the next time. I love to read but I am one of those that loves to read at my own pace and books of my own choosing. In that sense I loved the essay where we got to pick our book but I was not a fan of Frankenstein and could not get into it at all. I guess I will just have to learn that I will be expected to read things that I may not always like but to get the grades I will have to do it. Thank you for everything this class and I will take what I have learned from it and apply it in future classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment