Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mid-Term Check In

To Whom It May Concern:

Well, it has definitely been a long road so far and we are only half way through. I guess I was not prepared at all for this class because I have not done the work that I know I can do. I guess I just was not mentally prepared for all I was going to have to put into 4 classes this semester. I haven't been in school full time in 18 years so it has been more than I was imagining in my head. One of the harder things in this class was reading Frankenstein. I really could not get into this book. I am so used to reading whatever I want and I had never considered reading a classic. I have learned though that I need to be much more focused during the second half of the semester. I am really looking forward to the literary analysis during the second half as I love the subject matter we are looking at reading. I made a vow to myself that I am going to do every assignment and get the grade I know I can get.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment